Thursday, June 25, 2020

Now Publishing on Medium

Hi,

Thanks for reading this blog. I haven't been writing much because I just don't get any response. It's sort of shouting into a cavern, "Hello (hello, hello)... is anyone there (there, there)???" I've written some newer articles that I put on Medium in hopes of more readership. Which hasn't happened there either but maybe...?

If you're interested in reading my latest articles, you can find them all here on this page in Medium.

Or here's a list of all the articles as of June 25, 2020:

June 8, 2020
The First Black Neighborhood in NYC
A March Brings Up the Secret History of Washington Square

May 4, 2020
7 Music Stars You Should Know for Asian Pacific Heritage Month
Musings on why Asian-Americans haven’t really broken into mainstream music, the ones that should’ve, & the ones on the verge now

March 18, 2020
Diary of an Accidental Coronavirus Tourist
Part 1 of a planned 3-part personal essay on coronavirus in Sicily, Berlin, & NYC. I never wrote Parts 2 or 3. 

Sept. 1, 2019
The Burlesque Dancer My Mother Never Was
My fraught relationship with my mother reflects my fraught relationship with my femininity. 

If you enjoy my writing, give a clap to these articles. Better yet, recommend me to Medium to get some more eyes on my literary endeavors. It's really hard to continue writing when there is no response.

Much love,
Victoria // Viva

No comments:

Post a Comment